Is It Time To Evolve Your Advertising?
Advertising as we know it is evolving and we should embrace it and explore the possibilities that it offers. Facebook is an amazing tool for business owners to market their product and get great results.
Unlike traditional mediums of advertising such as television, Facebook gives you control over who sees your content for a smaller investment.
What You Can Achieve With Facebook Advertising
Facebook allows you to:
- Reach the right people. Facebook lets you to target people based on a lot of things like on location, interests, behaviors, and age to name a few. The best part is that it continues to evolve and targeting is getting more and more advanced because Facebook wants to make sure that you get a return on your investment and that people see things that they are interested in.
- Remarket. With Facebook Advertising, you can target people who have visited your website and have shown an interest in your product.
- Track your conversions. Pixels help you to track conversions on your website that are a result of your Facebook ads.
- Track when your audience is the most active on Facebook and schedule your ads to run during those times.
- Use you Mailing list. If you have a list of your clients, you can use that list to target them and people similar to them on Facebook.
When you advertise on Facebook the opportunities to reach exactly the people you want to reach are endless. What’s best about it is that since it is a social network, if a person shows interest in your content their friends are likely to see it and become interested in your company which can bring more organic traffic to your page.
Facebook allows you to pursue your goals while staying within a budget that you can afford, but in order to unleash the power of ads, you have to know how to make a successful campaign. Here at SOS we love using Facebook to help our clients grow their business.