Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life – Confucious
We are a fast growing advertising and media agency looking to add an additional long-term, full-time web developer and SEO specialist to our team! We are looking for a team member that is adapt in both web development and SEO.
We are a fun group of people with passion for all things design and media. We love what we do and if you are looking for a fun place to work with great energy and culture then we want to speak to you!
Our agency offers web design and development, SEO, Graphic Design, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Motion Graphics and Media Buying.
We are located in the hub of beautiful downtown Edmonton in the Jaffer Building close to plenty of trendy coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and fitness centres with LRT and Bus access nearby.
Benefits of working for SOS Media Corp.
- Great office culture
- Beautiful downtown location
- Work with a great, fun group of creative people
- Work for a place where your opinion matters!
- Opportunity for long term growth
- Fun holiday parties
- Pub lunch outings
- Great working hours (8am-4pm)
- Free doughnuts on staff birthdays!
- Casual yet professional environment
Web Development Requirements:
- Research and Concept Development
- Website testing
- Strong knowledge of servers
- Responsive Web Development for mobile websites
- Fluent knowledge of WordPress CMS
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery,
- PSD to web
- Involvement with web design and development from start to completion of projects
- Identify SEO growth opportunities – content, keyword selection, internal linking, site architecture and other on-page factors
- Link building strategies
- Employ white-hat link building strategies – mainly by link prospecting and outreach
- Technical optimization – site speed, canonicalization, robots.txt, xml sitemap, schema and microdata
- Google Analytics & SEO tools
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytic Certification
- Google Adword Certification
- SEO-rich content development
- Verbal and written skills
- Front End web design
- Client relations and project management
Submit your resume with a link to your portfolio today.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
[contact-form-7 id=”1864″ title=”Hiring”]