Strathcona Orthodontics is a clinic that keeps up with the latest advancements in dental technology. It is operated by the incredibly skilled duo of Dr. Aziz and Dr. Carlyle. Their service is nothing short of superb, incorporating treatments such as braces, Invisalign, appliances, and general care. This list extends into laser therapy, sleep apnea treatment, and even Botox.
What We Did For Strathcona Orthodontics
SOS Media Corp worked alongside Strathcona Orthodontics to create a fully functional, animated website that includes information about treatments, new patients, referrals, and more. Its prominent red colour is beautifully contrasted with the white font, making it incredibly attention-grabbing. Oh – we should mention that the website comes complete with 3D animated motion graphics! Check it out for yourself:
Visit Site: www.str8teeth.com
- 3D animated motion graphic: Straight, strong, and healthy teeth for all patients is the ultimate goal of Dr. Aziz and Dr. Carlyle. As such, an image of an open mouth biting down on “Got Str8 Teeth?” greets you as you open the website!
- Spoken introductions: Dr. Aziz and Dr. Carlyle’s bios are not only written, but are embedded as sound clips in the “Our Team” section, under the “About” tab. Give it a listen!
- Navigation menu: A simple navigation bar at the top of the website directs you to all of the necessary sources you may need prior to your orthodontic appointment.
- Google Maps: Both a map and an interactive Street View are available at the bottom of each webpage.
- Social media links: At the top right of the website, on desktop, you will see the links to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Google +. On mobile, these links are available in the menu, when you click the three horizontal bars on the top right.
- Contact form: There is an area on each page of the website to fill out your name, email, and a quick message for the docs! They will then be in touch with you to discuss your options.
- WordPress CMS: Our web developers ensure that all information is current and accurate. This means updating the back end of the website when required and keeping content up-to-date!