Social Media Marketing
One of the most powerful and targeted forms of advertising is social media marketing. In today’s hyper-competitive environment, it is imperative for businesses to have a clearly defined social media plan. For SOS Safety Magazine, it has become priceless.
The task of transitioning from an exclusive newsstand publication to a hybrid business model consisting of both a hard copy and online version product, is an ongoing, ever evolving process. Knowing that social media marketing was a key component of SOS Magazine’s online strategy, SOS Media Corp put together a custom premium social media strategy. Our firm preforms social media management and maintains brand standard compliances within SOS Magazine’s across a multitude of social platforms including posts on: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.
Specific advertising strategies and campaigns are regularly developed and analyzed across SOS Safety Magazine’s social media channels. Proper strategies and management of advertising dollars are maintained across platforms to generate regular new followers and consistent website traffic.
Some of the biggest wins for SOS Safety Magazines Social Media Marketing include:
- Growing their Facebook page followers from 0 to over 23,000 and counting!!
- Increasing their weekly post reach into the hundred thousands
- Individual post engagement in the thousands
Specific Strategies include:
- Unique hashtag development and monitoring
- Campaign development and analysis
- Frequent Social Media Posts
- Customer engagement and comment monitoring
- Graphic design of posts and news/blog article images that will comply with Individual social media platform advertising guidelines and size recommendations
- Social media Advertising management including:
- Like campaign
- Clicks to web campaign
- Page post engagement ads
- Facebook Remarketing
- Geo-targeted post
- Interest targeted ads
- Multiple Custom audience creation
- Proved to be the key factor and most effective advertising medium in the massive success of the 2014 SOS $5000 Scholarship Contest. Through social media marketing, SOS Safety Magazine had over 10,000 votes for the 1st place contestant!
- Drive consistent website traffic from social media channels reaching up to 32,029 sessions and 79,934 pageviews in a month through page post engagement ads and click to website campaigns
- Gained national awareness on issues covered in the SOS Safety Magazine such as teen suicide, substance abuse bullying and more.
- Provided a forum for discussions on youth related topics
Graphic Design, Print Publishing & Distribution
In addition to web development and social media marketing, SOS Media Corp handles the complete graphic design, illustrations, layout, print publishing, distribution (338,000 copies/year), and marketing for SOS Safety Magazine nationally across Canada.
The hard copy publications can be found in specific schools, various law enforcement agencies, health care facilities and supporting businesses all over the country. Each region receives its own dedicated edition with content submitted by their local advertisers, non-profit organizations, educators and research article writers.