What do you look for in a real estate agent? Our answers will likely be similar: trustworthy, able to perform with deadlines, and can sell like no other. In the buying process, we most likely search out “Edmonton Realtors”, click on the most prominent website, and let our first impressions take the reins. If the website isn’t visually appealing or responsive on desktop and mobile, you’ll be losing out on a potential sale.
What we did for the Peter Kubiczek Remax Team
Taking the above into consideration, the SOS Media Corp web design and development team got down to business. We were to go above and beyond the line of duty to create the Peter Kubiczek Remax Team in creating a beautiful, functional website.
Visit Site: www.peterkubiczekteam.com
Web Design & Development
SOS created a fully functional WordPress website for the Peter Kubiczek Team, fit with IDX integration, images, video, text, blog posts, and more.
- IDX Search: The IDX integration allows for a continual syncing of homes that Peter and his team are selling on MLS with their own website. Simply fill out the information about your dream home on the home page of www.peterkubiczekteam.com and watch the results roll in without ever having to leave the website! If you are looking for a more advanced search, however, simply click “MLS Search” and you will be taken to a form where you can select the square footage of your liking, number of bedrooms that you require, and much more. We further integrated a pre-filtered result of “Luxury Properties” in the top navigation so that you can view properties that are valued at a minimum of $1,000,000.
- IDX Home Evaluation: Beside “Luxury Properties” is “Instant Home Evaluation”, where you can fill out basic information about your home and send it off to the Peter Kubiczek Team, who will provide you with your evaluation as soon as possible!
- IDX Account: You are able to create your very own account to keep track of Peter’s listings! Be the very first to know about new houses on the market! Navigate to this page by going to the bottom of any one of the webpages and clicking “My Account” underneath “Sitemap”.
Social Media Buttons
- Links to Social Media pages: We were sure to include social media buttons which lead the prospect to Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Email.
- Blogs: The blogs on the website are underneath “Blog” and “Market News” sections of the home page as well as under “More”. Each of these has their own focuses and are excellent resources to catch up on the latest with Peter’s team. Having plenty of additional content on the website is something that Google and other search engines take note of – having helpful information not only helps the customer, but Peter’s team as well.
- Testimonials: Hear the voice of the clients on the Testimonials page, housed under “Buying”. The work of Peter’s team speaks for itself through these honest and descriptive reviews.
- Client events: The Peter Kubiczek Team is heavily involved in the community and we wanted to make sure that this was reflected on their website! Under “More”, we have included client events such as movie nights and summer BBQs.
- Ticker: On the homepage, if you scroll down to the “Market News” heading, you’ll notice a little animation underneath the articles. This is a ticker, which provides up-to-date information on average home prices, average days that a home is on the market, how many homes are up for sale, and how many homes have been sold in a certain time frame. Peter’s team is in full control of editing the information in this ticker.
- Mobile: The Peter Kubiczek Team website is completely optimized for mobile devices, which is a necessity nowadays with an exponentially growing cellular phone portion of the browser-share.
Training the Team & Listening to Peter’s Requests
On top of web design and development, SOS Media Corp ensured that there were blogging and testimonial capabilities, which Peter and his team were trained on, allowing them to maintain their website and keep it up-to-date. SOS Media Corp took the time to truly listen to Peter’s requests and must-haves on his website – a fun feature being the ticker on the homepage underneath “Market News”, which we mentioned above.