Do you enjoy developing ad campaigns from concept to reality? Do you get inspired by looking at sponsored ads on your social media feed? Are you a wizard with analytics and metrics? Do you want to help brands look fresh and tell their story on social media?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, we’ve got a place for you here at SOS Media Corp!
We’re not your typical marketing and advertising agency. SOS Media Corp is a full-stack digital marketing agency with 10 years of experience in the industry with a diverse set of clients including verticals such as hospitality, industrial, food & beverage, automotive, HVAC, real estate, and e-commerce. We offer services for businesses including web development, graphic design, video production, photography, and of course digital marketing. If online marketing is your specialty, which it probably should be if you’re applying for this job, you’ll fit in well with our team. You’ll work with many different brands locally and nationally!
In this position, you’ll handle a wide range of online marketing campaigns for a variety of clients in different industries. These duties include the development and optimization of social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.) and Google Ads. You will need to be versatile enough to create engaging content, compose creative marketing concepts and deploy effective digital marketing campaigns for any company that comes on board with us.
Responsibilities will include
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising and a proven track record of successfully executing digital ad campaigns
- Post-secondary in social media marketing or equivalent experience (Diploma or Degree)
- Up-to-date Google Ads Certification (Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Apps)
- Google Analytics (UA and GA4)
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Impeccable grammar
- Excellent time management
- Team player
- Expert knowledge of Social Media’s Best Practices for Content including creating strong call-to-action, headlines, and smart ways to engage with users on social media.
- Ability to develop and implement advanced marketing strategies and targeting based on the client’s overall objective (eg. Lead generation, web traffic, brand awareness, online sale, etc.)
- Strong understanding of all the moving parts of an effective online marketing campaign across multiple platforms
- Execute full-scale digital marketing campaigns for our clients utilizing multiple online ad platforms including Google Ads and Meta.
- Implement specific and creative targeting on ad platforms to reach the desired target audience.
- Communicate with clients about ongoing strategies that align with business goals and make appropriate recommendations on how to improve.
- Ability to analyze and understand marketing data and make proper adjustments to campaigns.
- Generate monthly reporting that covers ad insights, analytics, and conversions and be able to explain results to clients.
- Manage and utilize ad budgets for clients across multiple ad platforms.
- Continuously optimize ad campaigns on social media and Google Ads for best performance and reach KPIs.
- Implement tracking codes from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook on client websites (with assistance from web developers when necessary).
- Writing for multiple industry verticals and being able to switch gears quickly with voice and tone depending on the intent of a specific campaign.
- Create engaging social media ad graphics.
- Be involved and participate in team discussions about client campaigns and strategies.
- Follow any brand and logo guidelines outlined by corporate business requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism from upper management
- Ability to work as a team and individually
Skill Assets (Nice-to-haves)
- Web design experience (WordPress, Shopify, Foursquare, Wix, etc.)
- Versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) or other design software (eg. Canva)
- Experience with social media scheduling and listening software (Hootsuite, SproutSocial or equivalent)
- Email Marketing Software experience (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Video Editing Experience (Final cut pro, Adobe Premiere, etc)
- $50,000 – $55,000 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Vision Care
- Time off between Christmas and New Years
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types
- Overtime pay